I have been greatly blessed the past few months to be the new Primary chorister at church. The previous chorister introduced a song that, in my opinion, is one of the most wonderful ever written so, I picked up where she left off to finish teaching it to the children. The song is Shawna Belt Edwards's "The Miracle."
I really cannot fully express how much this song has blessed me personally, as well as every child and adult in Primary. The children love this song so much and sing it with such faith that the Spirit tangibly permeates the room. We are all super excited to share it with the rest of the congregation this Easter season.
I hope you'll listen and let the Spirit testify to you that truly nothing is impossible to Jesus Christ.
Happy Easter!
No comments:
Post a Comment
If you find these posts useful, I'd love to hear from you!