Monday, March 21, 2016

Easter Journaling


We're suspending our normal journaling notebooks this week and using the Free Easter Study Journal created by Heidi Hillman over at A Lively Hope. We just began today, so we did two pages to make up for yesterday. You could do the entire thing this evening for Family Home Evening, or incorporate it into your schedule some other way. 

After reading the scriptures listed on the pages I'm pulling out corresponding pictures from the Gospel Art Kit and we talk about it some more. Then I hang them up and embellish with the extra eggs on the last page of the study journal.



If you are looking for other neat ideas for the days preceding Easter, I've always found great inspiration at Cranial Hiccups (formerly known as Chocolate on My Cranium--be sure to look through ALL the Easter pages) and We Talk of Christ, We Rejoice in Christ.

Happy, Joyous Easter!



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you find these posts useful, I'd love to hear from you!