Tuesday, March 22, 2016

A Shout Out for Shout Out!

I just found out about Etsy shop Rise and Shout and the fun games there. If you've ever played Spot It, then you already know what to do with these LDS- and educationally-themed Shout Out versions. 

Among the purchases I made were the Symbols of Christ Shout Out to use this week before Easter (it makes a good FHE and Sunday game, too) and the Singing Time Shout Out to use in Primary. Can't wait! I'm also thinking I'll print off extras to use as gifts. There are versions to help youngsters with basic reading and/or speech as well as holiday versions and more.





In addition to the normal matching play, there are instructions and ideas for using the cards in other ways and adapting for large groups (like playing Bingo).

So glad to have found this resource!






No comments:

Post a Comment

If you find these posts useful, I'd love to hear from you!