Sunday, October 5, 2014

Voices


General Conference was so very, very wonderful! As I took notes I started starring talks I wanted to be sure to study and I found that I was starring every talk. There was such a wealth of instruction and inspiration. Of course, not everything said was new, but because I am a changing, becoming being, I arrive at each conference with new questions and new perspectives and even old things become new as I see and hear things in a new way. I truly cannot wait to review each talk and study and ponder them more.  

Montserrat at Cranial Hiccups has created conference memes like the one above. These are things that stood out to her. As I looked through my notes, some of the quotes I wrote down are some of the ones she did, and some aren't. I think it would be a great family activity, either for Family Home Evening or for a homeschool project, to have family members make their own personal conference memes of the counsel that means the most to them individually and share them with each other.

There are a multitude of voices in the world, often in a tumultuous cacophany. The steady, stilling, and even stirring voices of conference bring sweet peace, comfort, truth, and guidance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you find these posts useful, I'd love to hear from you!