There aren't many blogs that I follow--not because there aren't a lot of great blogs out there, but because I could easily spend my whole life reading about other people's lives and that just isn't the best use of my time here on Earth. I do want to give a shout out for All Boys But 9, however, because this is just a really neat family, led by the most sincere and stalwart father and a magnificent mother who really gets it. From the cute, fun, and inspiring videos on their YouTube channel to the thoughtful posts on parenting, like the most recent "Permissive Parenting--Don't Shelter Your Children", CaMarie is always reminding everyone to celebrate family and to slow down and enjoy the moments. We do all need places and people to go to for connecting with like minds and feeling inspired or encouraged, and this is one family I like to peek in on for that reason.
No comments:
Post a Comment
If you find these posts useful, I'd love to hear from you!