Friday, April 15, 2016

Is This Thing On?


Is there anyone out there finding this blog helpful or inspiring? For the most part, I can't tell. 

There are many reasons that people blog. For my part, I do it for these reasons:

1.  To let my light shine. (See Matthew 5:16)
2.  As a service to hopefully help strengthen homes, families, and homeschools.
3.  As a creative outlet and because I like to write.

It takes a lot of time to blog. For two years I've been putting this out there hoping it's helpful to someone. There are days, though, that I think about letting it go and even deleting it altogether because I'm not sure it's serving its purpose; if it's not, I need to spend the time I spend blogging elsewhere.

So, if this blog has mattered at all to you and you've got a few seconds to let me know, I'd appreciate the feedback. If there are particular kinds of posts you value over others, please find those posts and tell me that's what you find most helpful. 

Thanks for reading. Do something to make your home happy today!

Sasha



4 comments:

  1. I can't remember where I found your blog, but I've been a subscriber and fan for the last several months. I appreciate your creativity and perspective on homeschooling and the gospel. I would be disappointed if you stopped.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate your posts, and have gotten some fun ideas from them. : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear it!

      The silence is deafening...

      Delete

If you find these posts useful, I'd love to hear from you!