Tell me you know the band They Might Be Giants. (C'mon, you know, "Istanbul, not Constantinople...")
Well, for years now I've had a great DVD/CD combo from TMBG all about SCIENCE. I am blogging about it right now because my daughter and her friend have been downstairs rocking out to it and I am reminded again of what a great collection of learning and fun it is and want to give a shout out. (These two cute girls pull this out often when they get together. They absorb the science principles while they have fun dancing themselves silly to it.)
TMBG also have some other educational albums that I wish I'd known about when my kids were younger about the alphabet, etc.
Here is a sample of the great stuff on their Grammy nominated album, Here Comes Science.

No comments:
Post a Comment
If you find these posts useful, I'd love to hear from you!