Listening to a Jenny Phillips CD before church, I felt the need to share one of my favorite of her songs. It is a special thing when a song expresses exactly what is in your heart. "I Know" is my testimony, amazingly and beautifully written and sung by another witness.
I used this song as the theme for a camp for young women a few years ago. I wanted so much for these beautiful daughters of God whom I love to KNOW who they are and where they came from; to see the Father, His Son, and His plan in all the wonders of life and feel His watchful care deep within their souls.
Someday I want to make my own video for the song, so the video is as personal to watch as the song is for me to listen to and sing. But for now, so you can hear it, here is Jenny's video.
I Know!
No comments:
Post a Comment
If you find these posts useful, I'd love to hear from you!