I love Peanuts. Schultz gets baseball.
Sunday, May 25, 2014
Peanuts Post Preview
It's been a really long week. We've been driving back and forth to ball fields that are 2 hours away almost every day. First it was for the state high school tournament, then one of my younger boys has been playing in a Memorial Day tournament. It's been exhausting and emotional. I'm in the middle of writing a post about lessons learned from it, but I'm also in the middle of creating a video slideshow with the thousands of photos I took for the high school baseball banquet and showtime is looming. So since I can't finish and post that bit just yet, I'm going to share some comics that hint at what's to come and also give a little chuckle to help soothe heavy hearts and put things in perspective.
I love Peanuts. Schultz gets baseball.
I love Peanuts. Schultz gets baseball.
Labels:
Baseball
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment
If you find these posts useful, I'd love to hear from you!