Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Love Quote Matching Game



You may recall that our homeschool curriculum for this year is all about life and as part of that, we host Biography Club once a month. At each gathering, before the students give their presentations, we play some kind of game relating to people. (We've gone through the Who cards of Smart A**, played The Name Chase Historical Figures Edition, etc.) Today, in honor of February, I created a matching game where you match a quote about love to the famous person who said it. (Before beginning, though, I went through the list of people to make sure everyone knew who the people were, or at least a little something about them. For instance, no one knew who William Goldman is off the tops of their heads, but I made sure they knew he was the author of The Princess Bride, something everyone was familiar with.)

Check it out. Play it with your family.  If you need an answer sheet, ping me in the comments.




No comments:

Post a Comment

If you find these posts useful, I'd love to hear from you!