Need a visual reminder of your positive thoughts or goals for the new year? Create and print your own word cloud!
The picture above is the word cloud I made for myself for this year. I used Tagul. I'm going to have my kids create their own personalized word clouds this week. There are many different online word cloud generators you can use, some more user friendly than others, and each with different shape possibilities.
Think positive! Even in the middle of SNOWPOCALYPSE 2017 (as my sister is calling it) my word cloud is helping out. In just the past few days we've had a flood in my laundry room, a garage door fall on top of our car as we were backing out, my husband's back go out just as we had to shovel two feet of snow, and burst pipes and subsequent flooding in my family room that forced us to shut off all our water and our heat until our plumber can find a plug for a route of pipes. Tomorrow we have to start cutting out sections of wall. All this just days before my son's wedding...while his fiancee is stuck three states away and cannot get here!

No comments:
Post a Comment
If you find these posts useful, I'd love to hear from you!