I love, love, love having a recently returned missionary at home. It's not just because I missed him like crazy and now I get to hear his laugh and see his smirks and smiles, either. It's because of the discussions we have and the ideas and lessons he's been sharing from his two years of amazing personal growth.
After some rousing family discussion today as I prepared and we ate Sunday dinner, my son said that he wanted us to listen to this talk on Self Worth from Hyrum W. Smith. I loved it and learned several new things. I'm going to have to listen to it a few times for all of it to sink in. (He had it mostly memorized!) I heartily recommend it for individuals, families, through personal study or homeschool or Family Home Evening or whatever.
There is no video, so just click it and listen.

No comments:
Post a Comment
If you find these posts useful, I'd love to hear from you!