Thursday, September 17, 2015

Family IS Real Life


I hope you've been reading and enjoying all the wonderful articles on The Family: A Proclamation to the World as much as I have. Even as passionate as I have always been about it, I am learning from others' thoughts and finding new things to think about through the the Celebration this year. 

The above quote comes from one of my favorites so far, "How Memorizing the Family Proclamation Helped our Family". If you haven't read it yet, now's a good time. I also really needed "When to Give Your Spouse a Break..." and relished in the testimony and teaching of a righteous man and father in "The Need for Apostles and the Family Proclamation Today."  

If you haven't been able to keep up with these daily doses of goodness, take a little down time (or use some of your personal study time) to get acquainted with some of these inspiring articles.




No comments:

Post a Comment

If you find these posts useful, I'd love to hear from you!